Advances in Organic Crystal Chemistry: Comprehensive Reviews 2020
2020 年7 ⽉にSpringer 社から出版された有機結晶化学に関する新刊書です。全25 章あり、ほとんどの章が有機結晶部会員による寄稿です。
- Editors: Sakamoto; Masami, Uekusa; Hidehiro (Eds.)
- Publisher: Springer, Singapore
- Publication year: 2020
- Hard cover, 538 Pages
- ISBN： 978-981-15-5084-3 (Hardcover), 978-981-15-5087-4 (Softcover)
- About: The first volume of this book on the topic of organic crystal chemistry was published in 2015. About 5 years later, this academic area has evolved and diversified significantly in response to the rapid development of various analytical and measurement techniques for organic solid materials. The second volume systematically summarizes and records recent remarkable advances in organic crystal chemistry in a broad sense, including organic inorganic hybrid materials, liquid crystals, etc., focusing on the topics of organic crystal chemistry achieved during this period. The 25 papers contributed to this volume are broadly classified into five categories, (1) nucleation and crystal growth, (2) structure and design of crystals, (3) function, (4) chirality, and (5) solid-state reaction. In this exclusive volume on the organic crystal chemistry, leading scientists in the field vividly depict the most recent achievements in this interdisciplinary field of crystal chemistry, which can be applied to a wide variety of science and technology. The chapters herein are up-to-date, comprehensive, and authoritative. We, editors, would like to express our sincerest gratitude to all authors for their great contributions to Advances in Organic Crystal Chemistry: Comprehensive Review 2020 and we hope that this book is a valuable resource for an advanced course in chemistry, biochemistry, industrial chemistry, and pharmacology.
Advances in Organic Crystal Chemistry: Comprehensive Reviews 2015
- Editors: Tamura; Rui, Miyata; Mikiji (Eds.)
- Publisher: Tokyo, Springer Japan
- Publication year: 2015
- Hard cover, 706 Pages
- ISBN： 978-4-431-55555-1
- About: For the last decade, the topics of organic crystal chemistry have become diversified, and each topic has been substantially advanced in concert with the rapid development of various analytical and measurement techniques for solid-state organic materials. The aim of this book is to systematically summarize and record the recent notable advances in various topics of organic crystal chemistry involving liquid crystals and organic–inorganic hybrid materials that have been achieved mainly in the last 5 years or so. The authors are invited members of the Division of Organic Crystals, The Chemical Society of Japan (CSJ), and prominent invited experts from abroad. This edited volume is planned to be published periodically, at least every 5 years, with contributions by prominent authors in Japan and from abroad.